Komponent/działanie, którego partnerstwo dotyczy
Komponent 2.3. Projekty społeczeństwa obywatelskiego
Zakres tematyczny projektu
Ramy czasowe projektu
- – -
Rola partnera w projekcie
● partner in the realisation of The Next 100 project and Symposium
● Co-hosts of sessions at the Symposium
● Host of annex events in partner’s country
● Contribution to program: nominating program board members and chairs
● Assisting in the Youth Exchange realisation
● Organise annex event of Next 100 Symposium in your country for November 2018/19
● Provide suggestions and connections to speakers for N100 events
● Suggest and nominate mentors for the Youth Exchange
● Assessment and evaluation of Youth Exchange applicants
● Promote GARI’s principles on combining new technology and the social sciences to address Europe’s greatest challenges and questions
● Promote The Next 100 project and it’s events
● Travel and accommodation to attend The Next 100 Symposium in Prague
● Your co-hosting session costs - speaker’s travel and accommodation and the logistics of the session
● Budget of between €1,000 and €5,000 for event under N100 partner events
● Attendance and participation at GARI’s Next 100 events and projects
● Promotion of your initiatives in line with GARI’s goals and objectives
● Exposure of your organisation and projects at the N100 events and in material
● Connection to the corporate and economic partners and cross-fertilisation of efforts and potential additional projects
Strand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation. Measure Civil Society Projects
- Debating the future of Europe
- European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 - 100 years since the end of WWI
We are the applicant organisation and looking for partners.
The Next One Hundred Symposium is taking place in Prague, Czech Republic on the 15th and 16th of November 2018!
Recognising the pressing need and the amazing potential for the social sciences and technological innovation to come together, The Next 100 Symposium aims to provide a platform for transformative dialogue between those working with society’s most cutting-edge technology and the social sciences.
The Next 100 Symposium 2018/19 - Prague
● 2 main plenary debates
○ Main sessions of the symposium
○ Keynote speakers and invited very high profile individuals
○ Currently considering: IMF, Microsoft, World Wide Web Foundation
● + 2 Keynotes; 4 panel debates; 4 private sessions; 4 workshops
● Annex events in Prague pre/post-N100 Symposium
○ Preparatory round tables
○ Workshops - for SMEs, entrepreneurs, think tanks, technological companies and research centers, political level workshops, policy makers, etc.
European N100 events - with our partners in November 2018/19
● Vienna, Bratislava, Warsaw, Berlin, etc.
GARI Youth Exchange
The GARI Student Project will bring together students from the fields of humanities & social sciences and of technology & computing science. In an open call, the students will be asked to form small international teams and to identify one particular issue they feel will be the most pressing in the future. Working collaboratively, the teams will propose such a solution that will incorporate the most innovative ideas from their respective fields - what the future can look like when these two mindsets/ fields collaborate? The winners of the competition will have the honor of presenting their solution at GARI’s Next One Hundred symposium.