Informacja o organizacji
Regionalna razvojna agencija Zasavje/Zasavje Regional Development Agency (RDA Zasavje, established in 2016) as regional development agency carries out, in the public interest, tasks for the promotion of regional development and general development tasks at regional level, with an aim of reducing development gap of the region according to the Slovenian and European average and also reducing development disparities, within the region namely the following tasks:
- preparation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the regional development program and regional projects in the region;
- elaboration of the agreement for the development of the region;
- the implementation of regional projects and cooperation in the tender procedures implementation, public procurements and public private partnerships in the framework of regional projects;
- providing cooperation and support for the RRA Zasavje council, council of the region, regional development network and regional development partnerships;
- informing, general consulting, accumulating project ideas and directing the development partners in the region in setting up projects, in submitting applications to tenders and in the implementation of regional projects;
- transfer of knowledge and regional development good practices;
- assistance for the implementation of the regional financial schemes;
- coordination and implementation of other tasks in the public interest in the field of regional policy after prior approval by the authority responsible for regional development (Council of the Region/Regional Development council);
RDA Zasavje so carries out a wider development tasks in the region, which include not only the achievement of objectives and priorities of the Regional Development Programme but also other measures and instruments that are necessary and essential for the development breakthrough of the region.
RDA Zasavje along with regional structures establishes the conditions and elaborates key regional documents and so the basis for further development of the region in the current and future financial perspective.
RDA Zasavje is also in charge of implementation of Regional guarantee scheme Zasavje, Regional scholarship scheme 2016-2022 and instruments that are under Action 1 of the programme for Problem area Hrastnik, Radeče, Trbovlje 2013-2020.
Everyday implementation, promotion and dissemination of Programmes possibilities, provide the employees of RDA Zasavje all the necessary competences and skills, that are needed for successful project implementaion, dissemination and exploitation of results.
Beside the promotion of regional development, agency's employees transfer good practices from other European regions to the Zasavje region and Slovenia in general.
We foster connections among regional key stakeholders and offer help and necessary information to regional enterprises, civil society and other organizations from different fields.
We also have connections with all the others Slovenian regional development agencies and with numerous development institutions from the countries of south eastern Europe and other parts of Europe as well. Due to our geographical position and good relations with many countries, we could play an important role as a bridge connecting current and future EU members.
Komponent/działanie, którego partnerstwo dotyczyKomponent 2.2. Sieci miast
Zakres tematyczny projektuDialog międzykulturowy
Ramy czasowe projektu31-12-2020 – 01-01-2019
Rola partnera w projekciePartner
Opis projektuMigration is one of the oldest human trends, but the global population has never been more mobile.
When a person migrates, they take their culture with them and tries to integrate into new local environment.
The presence of new cultural factors can have positive social, economic and political implications on sending and receiving nations.
But it can just as easily lead to tension which manifests itself as racism and xenophobia.
The arrival of new people and culture often seem like a threat. Someone who speaks a different language, eats different for or practices different habit scan quickly be viewed as intimidating in a place with a dominant homogenous society.
According to the United Nations, three quarters of the world's major conflicts have a cultural dimension. It seems complicated due to such differences and varieties, but it is the most important and relevant thing to define individuality of the nation, tribe or minority. Religion, tradition, food, art and language are just some elements that can be pieced together to constitute a particular culture.
The project is aimed to foster and respect cultural differences, not only among Europeans themselves, but also among the people which have migrated to other country for different reasons – economic, social, violation and armed conflicts, etc.
The project covers migrations of all kind, not just recent migration waves, but also those in the past, which have created some specific ‘minorities’ among native inhabitants.
- Fostering intercultural dialogue;
- Exchange of good practices;
- Raising awareness about cultural differences in local environment through different activities (volunteering activities, theatre, exhibitions, cultural events connected with food, art and language, etc.);
- Discussions on importance of cultural diversity, and how our differences can become our strengths;
- Workshops on integration, inclusion, impact of migrations and cultural differences;
- Get to know each other personally in order to become neighbours, break stereotypes and start working together physical meetings between local communities and migrant communities;
- Activities to make citizens more open, more inclusive and socially sensitive
- Creating friendship among participants
The emphasis of the project meetings will be on combining more theoretical part (learning new tools, good practices, based on cultural integration, etc., which can be implemented into each partner's local environment and measured by each partner) and organising event, meeting, festival, etc. where project participants can hang out with locals, jointly them enjoy cultural varieties of the environment.
Both, theoretical part and event, are important part of dissemination of results and to follow the goals of EU for Citizens Programme.
Komentarz aplikującegoActivities and specific goals for each country/partner will be discussed and shaped individually jointly with the Lead Partner. Activities also depends on your wishes, opportunities, etc.
If you think you have interesting good practice, or a good tool, which can be shared through the topic, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your e-mail and future cooperation.
Please send your express of interest until 24th of July 2018 to e-mail address: [email protected]