Calle Justicia Mayor de Aragón, 20
50600- Ejea de los Caballeros
tel: 0034 976677272 ; 0034 662210
tel: 0034 976677272 – 0034 606826601
Informacja o organizacji
The region of Cinco Villas takes its name from the five towns that in the Middle Ages were dependent on the King of Aragon, Alfonso I: Ejea de los Caballeros, Sádaba, Sos del Rey Católico, Uncastillo and Tauste, villas endowed with royal privileges after the Reconquest Cinco Villas region is composed of 31 municipalities.
It extends over a territory of 3,062.5 km2 with 31,422 inhabitants.
The Comarca of Cinco Villas is a public body which was created in 2002 by a law of the Government of Aragon, Spain. The Comarca will be responsible for the execution of works, the rendering of services and the management of supramunicipal activities, cooperating with the municipalities that integrate it in the fulfillment of their own purposes.
Likewise, the Comarca of Cinco Villas will represent the interests of the population and of the territory included within the regional delimitation, in defense of solidarity and balance within the territory of the Region of Aragon.
The Cinco Villas Region may exercise powers in the following areas:
1) Territorial planning and urban planning.
3) Protection of the environment.
4) Urban waste collection and treatment service.
5) Public health.
6) Social action.
7) Agriculture, livestock and mountains.
9) Cultural heritage and popular traditions.
12) Promotion of tourism.
14) Protection of consumers and users.
15) Energy and promotion and industrial management.
16) Fairs and regional markets.
17) Civil protection and fire prevention and extinction.
19) Those others that may be exercised in the future in accordance with the corresponding sector legislation
Komponent/działanie, którego partnerstwo dotyczyStrand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation, Measure 1,2,3: Town-twinning, Networks of towns and Civil society projects
Zakres tematyczny projektuWe are interested in collaborating in the following fields:
• Art and culture
• Sustainable tourism
• Social inclusion and welfare
• Public services
• Sustainable development of rural areas
• Sport and leisure, facilities / events
• Historical and cultural heritage
• Rural depopulation
• Youth education and civic participation
Rola partnera w projekcieWe are looking for leading applicant who will consider our organization as beneficiary of project activities and relevant partner in exchange of good practices and lessons learned.
Any Member State of the European Union
Opis projektuStrand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation, Measure 1,2,3: Town-twinning, Networks of towns and Civil society projects
We are open to participate in any project which would create conditions for thematic and long-term cooperation between European rural areas working in the fields indicated above.
We are a reliable partner with a large experience in projects management. Our main purpose is to work for the development of our territory. Learning from other countries and share experiences are the right way to achieve our goals.