Rua Dr. Pires Carvalho, 12
tel: (+351) 910 914 734
Informacja o organizacji
ADSCCL was established in 2009 in order to promote innovative social action to reach inclusion and sustainable local development. We work with people that are at risk of social exclusion or vulnerability.
Our aims are:
a) Support children and adolescents, especially those at risk;
b) Support families;
c) Support social and community inclusion;
d) Protect elderly and disabled citizens in every context of lack or decrease of livelihood or working ability;
e) Promote gender equality and access to opportunities;
f) Promote social entrepreneurship, social innovation, social and solidary economy, and networking for inclusive, sustainable and local development;
g) Educate and inform distinctive target-groups and general community;
h) Promote culture as a statement of citizenship and development;
i) Promote cultural and/or recreational activities that improves people, family and community full potential;
j) Support entrepreneurship by maintaining and reinforcing the social, cultural and environmental heritage.
ADSCCL has a multidisciplinary team that currently develops three projects that intervene with people at social vulnerability risk.
• Microninho – Incubadora Social: project that promotes employability and inclusive microenterpreneurship, in which our target-population are people that are unemployed, have low social and economic support, single-parent families, women, people with high or low school habilitations and migrants.
• Gerasol: volunteering for ending elderly people isolation and solitude, that presents low access to local service, low social support and income, and that prefers to age in their own homes.
• Banco de Recursos: free communitarian bank of materials and resources for people with reduced mobility or functionality, due to health problems or accidents, or families with low economic resources, under-dependent children, who need heavy childcare material.
We work with the people and for the people, so we can support and develop possible and sustainable life projects, in a holistic and changing logic for the people, community and global society.
Komponent/działanie, którego partnerstwo dotyczyKomponent 2. Demokratyczne zaangażowanie i uczestnictwo obywatelskie Działanie 2.3. Projekty społeczeństwa obywatelskiego
Zakres tematyczny projektu
Rola partnera w projekcie• Active participation and dissemination of the Final Conference
• Suggestion of experts from their own countries to be part of the Final Conference
• Sharing methodologies that they consider important in intervening with vulnerable groups in the area of employability, entrepreneurship and social innovation
• Co-creation of a sustainability model for social innovation projects and sharing findings with government agencies in their countries
Opis projektuStrand 2 Democratic engagement and civic participation Measure 2.3 Civil Society Projects
Theme: Sustainable local development and social impact in Europe
Description: Some of the challenges that Europe is facing are related to the creation of sustainable living opportunities for all citizens, in order to share the common good through the promotion of good practices. Therefore, the project aims to bring together specialists in the social impact areas that promote the inclusion of populations identified as vulnerable, aiming to strengthen people's capacities and create opportunities for citizens, in the present and future, so they can actively participate in society and the labour market. In this sense, meetings for sharing and reflecting about the difficulties of each country are important for taking actions and create more uniform public policies that benefit the largest number of citizens.
For this, we will carry a debate cycle, divided into two sessions in which the following topics will be discussed:
• Sustainable development in Europe - the role of local communities
• Social Impact in Europe - Present and Future
These two debates will serve as a motto for a final conference to discuss the importance of investing in human abilities and the sustainable future of European communities:
• Inclusive micro-entrepreneurship and sustainable local development
• Understand how does poverty and social exclusion is manifested in European countries
• Understand what efforts have been made to empower excluded people and to reach a common good practice in Europe
• To identify and share the methodologies that were created to solve social problems specially in depopulated or rural areas and with vulnerable groups (e.g. unemployed people, single parent families, low educated people, etc.)
• Understand how can we guarantee the sustainability of social innovation projects
• Collect opinions from local and European people in order to create guidelines of their needs and how can public policies intervene